One Piece Spoils du chapitre 809
Fait important :
One Piece Film Gold will be released on July 23, 2016
Version Anglaise :
- Chopper was done by CC's poison gas weapon
- Brook notices Duke Inuarashi's spittle dropping down on him
- Brook freaks out, while Wanda replies, he's a patron (and Duke Inuarashi loves how tasteful he looks)
- for now it's just "touching", but Brook feels just uncomfortable with everything
- the weapons profuced by CC were secretly sold by Doffy, and even arrived at Kaidou's
- Luffy gets mad
- Inuarashi notes that the strawhat fits Luffy very well
- Inuarashi wants to tell a story from the past, when he notices a cat mink
- it's Nekomamushi-dan'na
- Inuarashi tells Luffy that he was the one who got the strawhat from Shanks, but at the same time, he falls asleep (*That's how it's stated. We can assume something else has happened, as Inuarashi's story was just interrupted. We should learn more later.)
- he always sleeps from 6 p.m. on
- as Inuarashi is the one ruling by day,he falls asleep when night comes...the time when Nekomanushi rules -> they aren't on good terms (they would even tend to kill each other)
- they came to part their times from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m., when the sun is out for Inuarashi, and from 6 p.m. to 6 a.m., when the moon is out for Nekomamushi due to a terrible dispute
- the minks of the fortress are active by day, so it's their time to sleep now as well (like Sicilian, among others); the minks in the forest are active by night
- Sicilian remembers the fight
- Jack and his men are destroying the town slowly but surely
- the minks beg Jack to stop, but the latter doesn't listen to them
- the musketeer garde steps in
- Wanda and Carrot seem to belong with them, too
- Wanda notes they are a strange sort of warriors, they have to be careful of the guys with black horns
- the left hand of one of these guys turns into a wolf's claw, he attacks Wanda "Wolf Grip!"
- just in that moment, this guy is cut by someone...the three musketeers around Sicilian emerge
- the other musketeers shall escort the folk into the forest
- Jack wonders who they are
- Duke Inuarashi appears as well, saying this fight is meaningless as the person they're looking for isn't here anyway
- Jack feels Inuarashi's strong aura, asking if the latter's the king of this country
- Inuarashi throws his sword away, stating that if they really need to look for a samurai in this country, the minks won't stand in their way, begging Jack to stop the rampage
- it's a country with deep history
- Jack refuses and attacks him, Wanda wants him to run away
- but Inuarashi stops Jack's trunk with his wounded arm
- Jack's men are surprised, while he himself isn't fazed
- it's revealed that Jack's head is worth 1 billion Berris
- he states that if the samurai is here, he will stop his rampage; if the samurai isn't here, he'll consider it a sin
- Inuarashi understands it's no use to reconcile, he picks up the sword
- Jack admits he loves destruction, and Inuarashi prepares to fight
- the fight goes on and on, until the sun sets (6 p.m.)
- the minks hear a roar coming from the forest, it's Nekomamushi
- a wounded Inuarashi recognizes Nekomamushi's awakening, ordering the garde to retreat
- in response to the mink's surprise, he says that changing between day and night troup is actually effective due to the possibility to attack constantly
- while Inuarashi states that Jack is just a man who's simply resistant against talking things out, the raging Nekomamushi rushes in from the forest
- he won't let intruders escape now that it's night, sweeping away Jack's men and attacking the latter
- he says Jack shall not believe to get out of here alive, then grabs Jack's trunk and throws him on the back (?)
- the minks worry about their town, but Nekomamushi replies it's nothing they should worry about now
- he states further that if a samurai ever happened to intrude that island, he would have eaten him alive
- Jack turns back into his human form, but only half of his silhouette is visible
- the minks boldly prepare to counterattack
Inuarashi and Nekomamushi used to be best friends, but now they hate each other.
When they were young, both of them went out to sea for a while. In the meantime, Inuarashi seems to have met Shanks.
Inuarashi says the strawhat looks good on Luffy.
Inuarashi tells Jack to stop the destruction since this country has a long history, but Jack rejects and says he loves destruction. Jack also says that if they offer Samurai, he will stop fighting.
Inuarashi is exhausted during the fight with Jack.
Two kings system enables them to attack their enemy all day.
Night coming on, Nekomamushi appears and throws Jack by one-arm shoulder throw (Judo's move).
Jack comes back to the Human mode.
CommentairesSuivre le flux RSS des commentaires
Ajouter un commentaire